The role of the Assistant coach is to be responsible for coaching, character development and providing direction to student athletes so that they might achieve a high level of skill as well as an appreciation for discipline, sportsmanship and teamwork in cross country.
- Previous coaching and/or playing experience at the high school level or above is preferred.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Available to practice after school, weekends and evenings.
- Coordinate Soccer program Middle School through Varsity.
- Establish team goals, team rules, communicate these to all Commitment to program.
- CPR/First Aid Certified Preferred.