To operate his/her program under a code of conduct beyond question. To make positive efforts to teach the sport, as well as the rules, sportsmanship codes, and other values available within the activity.
ESSENTIAL PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cooperate with and assist the Head Coach.
- Have a detailed plan for each practice.
- Be aware of his/her legal responsibilities and take precautions against any negligence.
- Ensure the adequate care and maintenance of equipment.
- Keep the Head Coach informed of the physical condition and welfare of the players.
- Be highly competent in the activities.
- Teach the fundamentals of the activity.
- Perform and promote all activities in compliance with the equal employment and non-discrimination policies of The School Board of Broward County, Florida.
- Participate in training programs offered to enhance the individual skills and proficiency related to job responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Standard high school diploma or satisfactory completion of an approved General Educational Development (GED) Testing Program.
- Shall have a knowledge of the activity and be able to impart this knowledge to the participants.
- Computer skills as required for the position.