Assists Head Coach with organization of practices, experience in coaching, recruitment, team travel, fundraising, and a commitment to providing a positive student-athlete experience. Assists in the training, teaching and conditioning student-athletes. Effective interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. One (1) year of coaching experience.
3. Effective interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
4. Valid Illinois Driver’s License.
5. Ability to work with diverse populations.
1. The employee is often required to stand, walk, run, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch. Vision requirements include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
2. Ability to travel between campus locations and to and from community events.
3. Ability to travel in state and nationally.