Reporting to the Director of Athletics and Recreation, the Assistant Coach will support the Head Cross Country/Track and Field Coach with instructing interested Emmanuel College student-athletes in the sport of Cross Country/Track and Field in an attempt to fully maximize their potential in the sport, while supporting the mission of the college.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coaching (Distance and/or jumps).
- Coordination of recruiting process.
- Community activities.
- Promotion of the program.
- Being an engaged member of the athletic department and college community.
- Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree, with a Master's degree being preferred.
- Candidates should have a successful background in coaching Cross Country and/or Track and Field (preferably at the collegiate level) and experience competing at the collegiate level is highly desirable.