The Assistant Cross Country/ Track and Field Coach will be responsible for assisting the organization and administration of an NCAA Division III cross country/track and field program.
- Responsible for assisting with the training, teaching and conditioning of student-athletes. Develop knowledge and personal skills to create training and practice schedules.
- Responsible for assisting with overseeing the concerns of student-athletes both on and off the field of competition. This includes monitoring the academic performance and furthering the success of the team in meeting academic and eligibility criteria. Responsible for the behavior and appearance of student-athletes while they are representing the University.
- Responsible assisting with a variety of administrative tasks, including but not limited to the production and maintenance of annual reports, recruiting logs, practice calendars, scheduling and other various reports for NCAA compliance related issues.
- Responsible for operating within the program’s budget. Responsible for assisting with equipment purchase requests and team travel advance requests from business office.
- 3 years prior coaching experience preferred; knowledge of and adherence to NCAA rules
- Bachelor’s degree required.