Manhattan College, an NCAA Division I institution and member of the Metro-Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC), is seeking applications for a men’s & women’s part-time assistant Cross Country, Track and Field coach.
- Organizing recruiting communication and other administrative aspects of the recruitment process.
- Supporting student-athlete academic success.
- Assisting in the development of championship teams, while maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Building and sustaining positive relationships with student-athletes, former players, faculty, alumni, and staff. Representing Manhattan College positively when interacting with the community, alumni, high school coaches, club coaches, and media.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One year of track and field coaching experience or comparable competitive athletic experience.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays as needed.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift equipment on occasion and work in various environmental conditions.