Hofstra University, an NCAA Division I institution and member of the Colonial Athletic Association, is seeking a highly motivated individual for the full-time position of assistant men’s and women’s cross country and track coach. Candidates must be able to organize and handle all aspects of administration and adhere to the rules and regulations of Hofstra University, the Colonial Athletic Association and the NCAA. This is a 12-month administrative appointment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plans and coaches practices.
- Instructs student-athletes in sport performance and related health and fitness.
- Assists with recruiting and scouting.
- Assists with monitoring student-athletes academic needs.
- Completes other administrative duties as assigned.
- Valid United States driver’s license.
- Collegiate running experience and or collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office preferred.
- Excellent organizational and detailed administrative skills preferred.