Sprints/Hurdles/Relays Upper Iowa University invites applications for an Assistant Coach in Men’s and Women’s Cross Country/Track & Field. The Assistant Cross Country/Track & Field Coach at Upper Iowa University reports directly to the Head Coach and is responsible for assisting in the planning, directing, and evaluating all aspects and facets of a successful Men’s and Women’s Cross Country/Track & Field program at the NCAA Division II level.
- Recruitment of highly skilled and academically qualified student-athletes, monitor academic progress, eligibility, and effectively analyze and teach the fundamentals skills and strategies in the sprints/hurdles/relays.
- Plan, organize, conduct, and evaluate practices session along with develop, implement, and evaluate meet plans and strategies.
- Serve as a leader, mentor, and role-model to the student-athletes of the program.
- Oversee administrative processes and procedures as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with all Department, University, NCAA, and NSIC policies, procedures, and regulations.
Upper Iowa University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination, harassment, and retaliation of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Upper Iowa University’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, furloughs, use of facilities, participation in activities, compensation and training.