Barton College is accepting applications for an Assistant Coach of Men’s and Women’s Cross Country and Track & Field, a 12- month full-time position with an immediate start date. Barton College Athletics is a member of the Conference Carolinas and competes at the NCAA Division II level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in conditioning, training, and performance of the Track & Field team.
- Providing leadership to facilitate academic and personal success by the team’s student-athletes.
- Performance of other administrative tasks necessary in coaching both teams as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Travel related to competition; involvement in the Wilson community with activities such as team community service work, camps, and promotion of the sport.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- The successful applicant will need to have certification in First Aid, CPR, and AED and must pass the Division II University Training Modules within the first two weeks of employment. A valid driver’s license is required.