The Department of Physical Education, Recreation and Athletics is seeking an individual with experience in working within a community of diverse students and colleagues. Successful candidates will by their administrative, professional skills, leadership and service demonstrate they can contribute to the diversity and excellence of athletics the department and our community.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Previous experience as a high school or college coach and/or a strong background as a cross country/track athlete are preferred.
- USATF Level 1 certification or higher preferred.
- CPR, AED, and First Aid certification required upon hire.
- Must possess a valid US driver license.
- This position requires a background check including driving record check.
Wellesley College is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum.