The Coordinator / Assistant Director, Athletic Compliance will assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive, in-depth, and effective athletic compliance program by providing a professional service of monitoring, interpreting, analyzing, and evaluating athletic department activities intended to support NCAA, conference, and university rules, and to prevent, detect, and respond appropriately to violations of applicable athletic rules and regulations.
- Participates in the short and long range strategic planning for the athletic compliance program. Assists with developing, updating, and managing the dissemination, interpretation, and application of athletic compliance rules, regulations, policies, and procedures, as assigned. Fosters a culture that promotes integrity and ethical behavior within the athletic compliance program.
- Assesses and monitors recruiting activities such as official and unofficial visits by prospective student-athletes and their guests, and coaches’ recruiting activities. Determines if official visit documentation satisfies regulations. Ensures there is appropriate documentation for all recruiting activities.
- Assesses and monitors athletic camps and clinics in which athletic department staff participate, including reviewing employment, attendance, and other camp-related activities. Ensures there is appropriate documentation for all camp and clinic-related issues as necessary.
- Assists in planning and conducting quality assurance reviews. Assesses athletic compliance program operations by monitoring the athletic department activities.
- Researches and identifies trends and needs and assists with establishing program direction.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2 years of experience.