- Schedules and coordinates use of athletic facilities for games, practices, camps, rentals and other miscellaneous uses. Supervises and schedules all facility set-ups and teardowns for assigned events.
- Inspects, coordinates and supervises assigned game day operations, including hiring and scheduling of event personnel, pre-game and post-game cleanup, parking and building security and emergency personnel.
- Manages all outside rental agreements and facilitates the usage of rented athletic facilities by outside organizations.
- Coordinates with division staff to ensure high quality customer service. Serves as event manager for assigned events.
- Monitors risk and emergency action plan management procedures, protocols and training to ensure safety and minimize University liability and remain in compliance.
- Oversees facility maintenance for daily operations. Inspects facilities and equipment and coordinates repairs and upkeep. Purchases and replaces equipment as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited institution.
- Three years’ relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in an arena or sports venue. Experience with game day operations.
- Ability to work irregular shifts and extended hours, including weekends and holidays.