The Assistant Director for Athletic Operations and Facilities assists the Director with coordinating all aspects of facility management for athletic facilities, including but not limited to scheduling, opening and closing, event and game management, and serving as a liaison with internal and external constituents. The Assistant Director hires, trains, schedules and oversees various paraprofessional support staff.
- Assist in the coordination of all aspects of facility management for the Athletic facilities.
- Responsible for ensuring all proper procedures are followed in the daily opening and closing of the Athletic facilities.
- Assist in coordination, development, and implementation of policies and procedures for use of all Athletic facilities.
- Assist in coordinating Athletic game management and all special events held in the Athletic facilities.
- In coordination with the Director, serve as a liaison with the following university departments including, but not limited to, Physical Facilities, Public Safety & Campus Recreation/Intramural Office.
- Assist in recruiting, training and evaluating all assigned student support staff within the Athletic department.
- Hire, train and oversee all student workers for events and schedule and supervise an Operations Intern.
- Assist with the set up and breakdown of Athletic events, rentals, and other events that may occur within LaSalle University Athletics.
- Supervise campus events in the TruMark Financial Center and other Athletic facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and adherence to NCAA and member conference rules and regulations.
- Current CPR, AED, and First Aid certification must be maintained.
- Valid driver’s license and successful clearance of motor vehicle record check.
- Successful background check clearances including, but not limited to, a PA Criminal Records Check, FBI Fingerprinting Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance Check
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission of La Salle University.