- Communication of patient illness and injury complaints/problems with Team Physicians
- Communication of pertinent injury/illness information, as it relates to participation status, with coaching staff and sport performance staff.
- Creation and maintenance of a complete medical record.
- Provide patient educational programming on injury dysfunction and goals of rehabilitation so that the student athlete to make informed decisions on their health and well being.
- Management and coordination of physician and allied health clinics including necessary pre-examination data collection.
- Provide injury claim forms to the Athletics Business office related to injuries sustained during participation for WVU Athletics.
- Valid driver's license.
- Board of Certification credentials.
- First aid, AED and CPR certification.
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff, and students, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability, or Veteran status.