- Coordinates with the Athletic Director regarding duties, responsibilities, and special projects
- Assists Athletic Director with NJCAA athletics eligibility.
- Ensures student-athletes are medically eligible to compete as per NJCAA rules and regulations.
- Maintain all athletic training program records (e.g., treatment, rehabilitation, etc.).
- Maintain medical and safety related inventory (e.g., PPE, preventative, and first aid supplies).
- Evaluates and recommends techniques and equipment to enhance safety.
- Maintains database and uploads all scores to Region XIX site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training or related field.
- Successfully passed the Board of Certification examination for Athletic Trainers.
- New Jersey Board of Athletic Trainer Examiners licensure.
- CPR/AED certification.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to work in inclement weather including hot and cold weather conditions.
- Walking, bending, standing, kneeling, stretching, sitting, reaching, grasping, bending, pushing, pulling, kneeling, squatting, stooping, and twisting.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.