The Assistant Director for Athletics Compliance will assist in the supervision of the daily operations of the Athletics’ Department Compliance Office and implement policy and procedures to ensure institutional control.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a comprehensive rules education platform for administrators, coaches, student-athletes, boosters, fans, prospective students, parents, and advisors (regular emails to staff, social media management, etc.).
- Monitor and organize recruitment documentation involving telephone calls, contacts, evaluations, unofficial visits, and official visits, play and practice season information related to countable athletically related activities (CARA) logs, playing season declaration, and dates of competition.
- Entering, updating, and maintaining student-athlete information in various databases
- Managing textbook distribution and retrieval for book scholarship student-athletes in coordination with the Academic Staff.
- Serve as sport specific liaison to programs as assigned.
- Assist in bylaw 15 awards ensuring NCAA & Institutional compliance.
- Oversee complimentary admissions process through ARMS.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a DI NCAA Compliance Office, Conference Office, or the NCAA National Office.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and NCAA Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to interpret complex oral and written concepts and handle multiple tasks to meet established deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to relate to a diverse community of students, faculty, and staff.