Assistant in the planning and development of various daily business functions for various departments within the athletic organization. Ensure the athletic organization maintains a favorable public and stakeholder perception while fulfilling the organization's strategic mission.
- Responsible for post-production workflow will be handled exclusively through the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Responsible for contributing to Creative Solutions content ideation and development.
- Produces athletic teams vlog series.
- Collaborate with the communications, marketing, and creative staff to develop a cohesive message, branding, and strategy for all Texas Tech Athletics' social media accounts.
- Applies artistic vision to capture the content of athletes during sporting events.
- Stays abreast of current projects and publications, as necessary, to produce appropriate marketing materials.
- Explore emerging spaces and platforms that can be used to elevate the Texas Tech Athletics brand.
- Utilizes social media for recruiting and marketing campaigns.
- Research and develop innovative techniques related to video production to ensure cutting-edge practices for the athletic department.
- Collaborate with the external operations team to conceptualize, create, and distribute strategic and cutting-edge content.
- Comply with all the NCAA, Big 12, and Texas Tech University rules, regulations, and policies.
- 1-3 years of previous intercollegiate/professional athletic video experience.
- Substantial experience with and knowledge of Adobe Suite, Premiere, After Effects, and Encoder.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.