The Assistant Director of Athletic Events will coordinate, plan, and organize programs and procedures for Auburn University athletic events.
- Serves as the point of contact for all event management aspects of assigned sports and events.
- Assigned sports include Women’s Basketball, Softball, and Volleyball. This position will also have a large role in football gameday operations.
- Coordinates with other departments, internal and external, to ensure that event needs are communicated, coordinated, and executed efficiently.
- Manage the Athletics Event Management student staff and provide leadership through recruitment, training, scheduling/payroll, and evaluations.
- Ensures assigned athletic events are conducted in accordance with university, local, federal, National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and Southeastern Conference (SEC) rules and regulations.
- Complies with all applicable NCAA and SEC regulations in the performance of job duties.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable law.