This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Richie Regan Recreation and Athletic Center, specifically the Fieldhouse and Fitness Center. Additionally, this position assists in all aspects of the intramural and club sport programs, fitness center, as well as university special events. Responsibilities will also extend as liaison to housekeeping and facilities engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the day-to-day contact with vendors, physical plant and housekeeping. Conducting daily inspections of the Richie Regan Recreation & Athletic Center for cleanliness and maintenance work orders needed. Entering work orders for physical plant on TMS. Communicating with physical plant, housekeeping, and security supervisors any upcoming events and the safety, health and security needs of the Richie Regan Recreation & Athletic Center.
- Assist in the coordination of scheduling the facility for recreational, athletic, and university needs. Review weekly, monthly and annual facility schedules to ensure optimal usage.
- Prioritizing requests based upon Richie Regan Recreation & Athletic Center Facility Scheduling Policies. Meetings when necessary with groups to organize approved events.
- Coordinating and scheduling time for outside vendors for set-up and breakdown as well as scheduling event personnel including campus security and housekeeping.
- Monitors facility policies and procedures by communicating orally and in writing with all individuals utilizing and working in the Richie Regan Recreation & Athletic Center; and review such policies/procedures on an annual basis for any necessary changes or additions.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Less than 1 year experience in a collegiate or professional sports environment.
Seton Hall University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.