The Assistant Director, Athletics Internal Affairs assists in the planning, organization, and oversight of daily operations of the athletic internal affairs department.
- Assists with the oversight of day to day operations within the Athletics Internal Affairs Office.
- Oversee procurement and travel card acquisition, disposal and dollar limits for the Athletic Department.
- Compile and distribute budget reporting to departmental staff members on a recurring basis.
- Manage candidate travel, onboarding of new employees, and transitional housing.
- Reconcile travel charges for NCAA Official Visits, athletic game guarantees, and internal athletic camps.
- Oversee addition and modification of Athletic Department vendors/payees including companies, independent contractors and other universities.
- Coordinates cash handling and check deposits for the Athletic Department.
- Assists in the development and implementation of human resources / business policies, procedures and processes to ensure effective operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a related field.
- Three years of full-time professional experience related to the position.
- Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience, and/or certifications may be considered.
- Experience operating a personal computer and proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).