Coordinates monitoring activities of NCAA, ASUN, and University rules and policies. Educates staff and student-athletes on NCAA, ASUN, and Kennesaw State University rules and policies. Provides research and recommendations on NCAA rules interpretations and educational outreach regarding NCAA or ASUN or rules (e.g., initial eligibility, continuing eligibility, financial aid). Day to day specificities of job delegation will be assigned by the Senior Compliance Administrator.
- Monitors systems (policies and procedures) to ensure adherence to university, Conference, and NCAA regulations.
- Researches and communicates NCAA and conference rules interpretations.
- Works with campus departments (e.g., Undergraduate Admissions, Office of Student Financial Aid, Bursar’s Office, and Registrar) to implement and maintain appropriate compliance procedures.
- Supports all collegiate sports programs, student-athletes, and other staff members in understanding and interpreting NCAA and conference rules and regulation.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in an appropriate area of specialization.
- Two (2) years of related experience.
- Member of the National Association for Athletics Compliance (NAAC).
- Master's Degree from an accredited institution of higher education.