- Maintain official team rosters and assist with clearing student-athletes for practice and competition.
- Assist with initial eligibility/admissions evaluations.
- Assist with prepartion of eligibility waivers (e.g., medical hardships).
- Approve student-athlete promotional activities.
- Provide interpretations on NCAA and Pac-12 rules to coaches and staff.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NCAA, Pac-12, and University of California policies, bylaws, interpretations, and case precedent.
- Create rules education materials and conduct rules education sessions for coaches, staff, student-athletes, and boosters.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training/experience.
- Thorough knowledge of program activity and best practices.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with frequent interruptions.
- Effective listening skills.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of basic computer applications.
- Effective customer service skills.