Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration duties as assigned by Director of Strength and Conditioning for Football
- Collaborate with head coaches to design and implement year round training programs for assigned sports teams.
- Test & Evaluate the progress of athletes over the course of the season and year
- Supervises athletics Weight Room, inventory, and maintenance.
- Work in conjunction with athletic trainers regarding injuries, rehabilitation, and nutrition.
- Coordinate with coaches regarding schedules and needs.
- Support education on nutrition and supplementation
- Commitment to and compliance with the University’s and Department of Athletics policies and procedures as well as the Sun Belt and NCAA constitutions, bylaws, legislation and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least one year of relevant experience at the collegiate level.
Hold and maintain a professional strength and conditioning certification through the NSCA (CSCS), or the CSCCa (SCCC).