The University of Colorado Boulder Athletics department encourages applications for an Assistant Director, High School Relations position. This position supports student-athlete recruitment by leading and directing the discovery of elite football prospects and the establishment of excellent relationships with prospects and their families.
- Assist and contribute to recruitment on-campus recruiting events and programs.
- Assist the Recruiting Assistant-Communications in creating and driving assistant coach recruitment and communication plans with prospects.
- Manage offer process for assigned coaches by area and position.
- Assist and contribute to the creation and distribution of reports, recruitability charts, updates, lists (top targets, recruiting updates, recruiting boards).
- Bachelor's Degree.
- One year of experience in collegiate or football operations or in collegiate recruiting role.
- Equivalent combination of education or experience to provide the necessary competencies.