The Assistant Director for Sports Information will assist in directing and coordinating the Rose-Hulman athletics sports information and communication efforts. Serves as the primary contact for select sports with a primary emphasis on social media, photography, video.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Assistant Athletic Director of Sports Information and Communications on game-day set-up and operations.
- Work with Director of Athletics Communications and Operations to maintain and grow the athletics website (athletics.rose-hulman.edu).
- Serve as primary statistician at select events, including, but not limited to: football, soccer, volleyball, basketball, baseball, softball, tennis.
- Occasional Duties assigned by the Assistant Athletic Director of Sports Information and Communication would be; Photography and videography, Public address announcing, and Running gameday scoreboards.
- Assist with annual events such as Hall of Fame, the athletic department golf outing, the athletic department senior awards night, and Commencement.
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Athletic Director of Sports Information and Communications and the Athletic Director.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; master’s degree in communications, sports management or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of three to five years related experience required; experience with internships and student positions will be taken into consideration.
- Proficient with programs such as InDesign, Word, Excel, Photoshop, Premier and other software programs.
- Proficient in NCAA LiveStats and/or StatCrew software. Familiary with SIDEARM or similar website providers.