This position will provide fiscal support to all sports and administrative units that make up Georgia Southern Athletics. The position will assist in the development, processing and servicing of departmental budgets and financial reporting.
- Perform related duties as assigned to support the mission of the University.
- Create detailed annual budgets through working with assigned senior administration, coaches, and support staff.
- Assist with the distribution of regular and ad-hoc reports and analyses based on financial transactions, budget reports, etc. for management review and decision-making.
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize recommendations on financial planning, including weekly/monthly/yearly reporting.
- Maintain department data management tools and reports.
- Assist in the coordination and development of yearly financial audits (NCAA and EADA).
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- Three (3) years of related experience.
- Experience working in a Division I Athletics Business Office.
- Financial account reconciliation and variance analysis experience.