- Assist with USI’s ESPN+ productions and Athletics’ multi-media products. Assist with all additional live video streams not on ESPN+.
- Create and post content to social media channels.
- Assist with maintaining the athletics photo library.
- Help with managing USI’s student production staff.
- Serve as primary contact for several varsity sports.
- Generate additional feature content, photography, and video to promote awareness, engagement, and interest.
- Assistant in the collection and dissemination of statistics, utilizing NCAA LiveStats, StatCrew, and/or Presto Sports.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in sport communications or a related field.
- Two to three years of experience working with college athletics communications/media relations office.
- Experience with Adobe Clouds Products required (Photoshop and InDesign Preferred).
- Experience with live video productions preferred.
- Experience with NCAA LiveStats and StatCrew products preferred.
- Experience with video and photography preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office products or similar word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, electronic mail and internet software required.