Reporting to the Associate Athletic Director for Athletic Communications in assisting with the oversight of the development, implementation, and management of the public relations strategy for Florida Tech's varsity athletic teams.
- Responsible for assisting in the coordination and compilation of all record books and other historical data. Assist in oversight of maintaining accurate inputting of statistics utilizing approved NCAA software and distribution of official stats to coaches, opponents, Sunshine State Conference, NCAA, and other required services (including the nomination of scholar-athletes, coaches, and teams for weekly, pre/postseason academic, and athletic awards).
- Assist with the development and coordinating of photography (team photos, headshots, event action photos, and community engagement photos) and live event video streaming and video content production (including the end-of-year athletic awards event).
- Assist with the creation and implementation of the public relations plan for each assigned sport, production of athletic department printed and digital assets, and collaborating with the Assistant Director for Athletic Partnerships & Promotions and Associate AD for Game Operations in developing event scripts, public address announcements, and other event-related materials.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external local, regional, and national media representatives.
- Other duties assigned by the Associate Athletic Director for Athletic Communications.
Florida Tech does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, pregnancy, parenting status, veteran status or retirement status in its activities and programs. In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Florida Tech does not discriminate on the basis of sex.