The University of Virginia is a highly competitive Division I program committed to academic and athletic excellence. The Department of Athletics at the University of Virginia is now accepting applications for the position of Assistant Director of Athletic Communications to support the Media Relations office.
- Education: A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a major/minor in English, journalism or communications.
- Experience: One year of athletics communications experience or a related field.
- Education: Master's Degree.
- Experience: 4+ years of related experience in athletics communications. Experience with Division I level Olympic sports.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Familiarity with NCAA and ACC rules and regulations, graphics design, photography and videography.
- Computer Applications: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite applications, social media applications, and statistical programs.