Under general supervision, the Assistant Director of Athletic Compliance provides general day-to day administration for Intercollegiate Athletics Compliance and sport coaches. The incumbent operates within the scope and intent of NCAA, Conference and University regulations.
- Works independently on assigned projects and tasks and performs moderately complex administrative and analytical work related to athletics compliance operations and procedures.
- Supports the Director of Athletics of Compliance and consults on more complex compliance questions and issues.
- Acts as a liaison for the program with the coaches, student-athletes, parents and general public.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university in a job-related field.
- Equivalent to two (2) years of full-time, technical, analytical, or administrative experience.
- Additional experience in job-related field may be substituted for required education, on a year for year basis.