Reporting to the Director of Athletic Events, Operations and Campus Recreation, this position is responsible for coordinating the management and supervision of assigned Intercollegiate Athletic Facilities, events and operations. This position will coordinate student workers who directly support athletic facilities, events, and operations. T
- Program and manage assigned athletic facility spaces on the Universities 25 pro software, card access and liaison with Public Safety for security. Proactively plan, communicate and monitor home event schedules, practices, meeting spaces as well as maintenance schedules to ensure efficient operations. Assist club sports with programming activities on athletic facilities through the campus club sports office.
- Identify workers, inventory and manage fitness center spaces and memberships, instructors and program offerings, analyze rate structure and locker rental program.
- Manage events and operations logistics, expenses, credentials, visiting team guides, parking and set up/tear down, DTN weather and after-action meetings of assigned varsity sports. Serve as the postseason contact for assigned sports as necessary. Assist with campus coordination efforts for assigned varsity sports to ensure a successful execution. Assist with home football game operations.
- Assist the Director of Athletic Facilities and Operations with capital projects, maintenance, and development of EAP’s and SOP’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Administration or a related field.
- Two years of program management experience, preferably in athletics.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or eligible for legally required exemption such as a medical or religious reason.