What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be:
- Provide on-site coordination for event management; including but not limited to athletic events, university events and outside events. Acts as the Athletic Departments liaison for campus events (SAFE Committee), community events and Folsom Field Events.
- Assist with all matters of Football game day and assigned Olympic sport game day operations. Duties to include performing tasks related to all preparations for games concerts, events, game day event execution and post event cleanup and/or restoration of facilities. Must be able to adjust preparations for events based off of ticketing trends, historical data, weather forecasts, and other factors that determine size and scope of events.
- Assist the Assistant AD of Stadium Operations by identifying and scheduling staff to support games and events. Use sound budget practices to avoid over staffing events. Help schedule/order items needed for events support such as table/chair rentals, supplemental lighting, portable restrooms, fencing, tents, etc. Manage distribution of equipment and pickup schedules.
What You Will Need:
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate organizational ability and strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to work closely with diverse teams of people to accomplish complex tasks and initiatives on schedule and on budget.
- Willingness to work beyond a 40hr/week schedule to mange events that me be scheduled on evenings, weekends, or holidays.
- Solid digital literacy skills.