The Assistant Director of Athletic Operations reports directly to the Director of Athletics and is responsible for planning, organizing, and guiding the initiatives and activities of the Director of Athletics as they relate to the internal operations and the external relationships of the University including strategic and financial matters.
- Serves as a member of the senior leadership team.
- Athletic liaison to University Development and Maverick Booster Club/fundraisers and departmental procurement and purchasing. This position will also coordinate the Hall of Honor selection and serves as the Mav Club Assistant to aid in facilitating accurate communication.
- Oversee and manage all athletic contracts and agreement (sponsorships/partnerships agreements, game day contracts, etc.)
- Directly supervises and manages all student employees.
- Oversee all Athletics Transportation and state fleet cards/information.
- Assist Head Coaches with accounts payable and accounts receivable for transfer to the business office and Foundation.
- Is responsible for monthly invoicing, assuring deposits and expenses are appropriately applied to Business Office and Foundation accounts.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Four years of progressive professional experience in a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess highest level of integrity and act ethically in all interactions.