- Assist the Director of Athletic Performance in all aspects of the strength and conditioning program for the student-athletes.
- Design and implementation of an in-season and out-of-season strength and conditioning program for 22 NCAA Division I Athletics Programs.
- Teaching proper technique in various speed, strength agility and explosive movements
- Implement training programs for baseball, volleyball, and one more assigned sport.
- Position will be the head assistant for football.
- Compliance with all appropriate university, Big South Conference and NCAA Rules and Regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Documented experience in the successful implementation of a strength and conditioning program for a variety of athletic teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate with university personnel, including coaches, student-athletes and other individuals.