The University of Louisiana at Lafayette Athletics Department is seeking a qualified Assistant Director of Athletic Performance for Olympic Sports. This position will report directly to the Assistant Athletic Director for Athletic Performance and will work only with Olympic Sports teams.
- Assisting with the implementation and development of performance programming for assigned sports in accordance with the Athletic Performance Department and NCAA regulations.
- Meeting with assigned sport coaches regularly to review and discuss any and all aspects of the strength and conditioning program.
- In collaboration with assigned sport coaches, sports medicine, and nutrition staffs, assesses needs of individual student athletes of assigned sports and to then plan, develop, and implement year-long strength, speed, and conditioning programs.
- Plans weight room schedule for assigned teams in collaboration with assigned sports coaches and in coordination with other strength and conditioning staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, or related field preferred from a regionally accredited institution.
- Certification as SCCC by Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCa) or CSCS by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certification.