ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote the IL mission of team, leadership, sportsmanship, and collegiate or post-graduate eligibility and goals for student-athletes.
- Manage the district athletic department’s fundraising program including organization solicitation marketing and media relations.
- Act as a liaison between the District and any officials responsible for conducting Interscholastic League athletics in which one or more KCMSD schools are participating.
- Assist in the recruiting and retention site A.D.’s
- Assist with game management responsibilities.
- Assist with the completion of various correspondence, questionnaires, and forms as required.
- Master’s Degree in School Administration or Athletics Administration.
- Coaching experience at the secondary or post-secondary level, or comparable athletics experience.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and the ability to motivate people.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents, and the community.