The John Carroll School seeks a qualified Assistant Director of Athletics for full-time employment. The Assistant Director reports directly to the Director of Athletics.
- Execute field and court set up for home games.
- Supervise and manage athletic events on afternoons, nights and weekends.
- Work with our coordinator of rentals and camps to make sure athletics facilities are ready for use during the year.
- Manage plan for locker room supervision and safety after 3:30 p.m.
- Oversee all gameday experience including guest locker rooms, officials and all spectators.
- Support equipment and uniform storage organization, distribution and collection.
- Guide and support all teams in using Hudl efficiently.
- Associate's degree from an accredited college, or the equivalent in either number of college credits or in demonstrated professional experience as determined by the school administration.
- Demonstrated success in athletics.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills.
- Ability to relate and work with diverse groups.
- Proficiency in use of standard office/school technology.