- Bachelor’s degree in sport management or a related field;
- Previous experience in an athletic department or professional sports organization;
- Ability to work with student-athletes, coaches and administrators;
- Heavy lifting required at times.
- Knowledge of intercollegiate athletics, including rules and regulations;
- Previous experience in game-day management, including supervisory experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Assist with management of event staff personnel and coordinate efforts of event set-up/tear down with student work force;
- Facility Management – Assist the administration with management, supervision, and scheduling of athletic facilities.
- Provide assistance with maintenance and work orders and facility repairs;
- Oversee the scheduling and supervision of Front Desk Staff.
- Work collaboratively with Conference and Events staff to communicate and schedule rentals for athletics facilities.
- Work collaboratively with Head Coaches and Conference and Events staff to schedule all team transportation. Utilizing campus vans, enterprise vans and charter buses.
- Coordinate with Head Men’s Soccer Coach on Equipment ordering and inventory.