Applicants are invited for consideration for the position of Assistant AD at Yeshiva University. This is a full-time position responsible for overseeing the daily operations of assigned teams. The Assistant AD will be a vital part of the YU athletics leadership team and will be expected to manage head coaches as well as budgets for their respective programs.
- Serve as sport administrator for multiple programs.
- Hire head coaches and complete annual performance evaluations.
- Schedule competitions, coordinate transportation, food and other travel needs of athletic teams.
- Ensure those teams and student-athletes/coaches therein remain in compliance with NCAA Division III, Skyline Conference and institutional policies & procedures.
- Manage gear and equipment needs, including purchases and distribution.
- Facility rentals.
- Serve as liaison for campus intramural programs.
- Oversee athletics facilities and hire, train and supervise student worker staff.
Experience & Education Background:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of related athletics experience, preferably at the collegiate level.