The Athletic Programs Specialist Advanced Professional will provide support to the campus Director of Athletics and to its six varsity sports. The coordinator will be responsible for hiring and supervising the Athletics and Ruhl Center student staff, coordinating student-athlete recruitment, administrative support, youth camps, and athletic special events.
- Coordinate all aspects of student-athlete recruitment.
- Lead user of Front Rush software.
- Select, supervise, train, and evaluate student staff.
- Coordinate fitness classes, hire and pay instructors.
- Manage athletics social media channels, live streams.
- Coordinate annual athletics award event.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.