Trinity College in Hartford CT, a NCAA Division III liberal arts and sciences college in the New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC), is seeking to fill a full time assistant director of athletics communications position within the department of athletics.
- The assistant director will be committed to the development and implementation of strategies to increase awareness of the department’s achievements and be primarily responsible for the department’s design and video content.
- Assist the Assistant Athletic Director of Communications in all aspects of communication and media coverage for the college’s 30 varsity sports and other areas within the athletic department.
- Serve as the official statistician and press box/table manager for applicable home athletic events, oversee student staff, and produce content for the athletic department’s social media channels.
- Promote and facilitate the college and athletic department’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives.
- This position requires early morning and weekend availability throughout the academic year.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is required and experience in an NCAA athletic communications/sports information office is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and experience working with NCAA statistics platforms are preferred.
- Graphic design and video editing experience are strongly recommended.