Under general supervision of the Associate Director of Athletics – Compliance, the Assistant Director of Athletics Compliance assists to ensure compliance with NCAA, Ivy League, ECAC, Brown University, and other athletics governing body regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead academic eligibility process.
- Assist in the development and utilization of sound monitoring systems.
- Assist with creating a comprehensive rules education program.
- Assist with the investigation, preparation, and reporting of NCAA, Ivy League, and other governing bodies violations and waivers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Outstanding organizational management, flexibility and the ability to effectively prioritize, required.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and listening skills required, ability to effectively engage and present to a wide variety of constituents, both internally and externally.
- Developed knowledge of NCAA and Ivy League rules compliance.
- Possess a willingness and ability to support a diverse and inclusive environment.