- Compliance liaison for assigned teams (3-5 teams)
- Researching, writing, and issuing NCAA rules interpretations;
- Assist in implementing and monitoring the name, image, and likeness program;
- Assisting in the investigation and reporting of NCAA violations;
- Preparing and submitting NCAA and Pac-12 waivers;
- Assisting in the developing and implementing of a comprehensive rules education program for internal and external constituents;
- Supervising the monitoring of Bylaw 17 Playing and Practice season and Time Management activities;
- Supervising the monitoring of Bylaw 11 Personnel;
- Prepare and submit time management plans.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One-year of full-time experience in an NCAA Division I compliance role; demonstrated knowledge of NCAA rules, regulations, processes, interpretations, appeals, and governance structure; demonstrated commitment to institutional control.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet established deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Additionally, the candidate should demonstrate proficiency in commonly used technological processes such as word processing, spreadsheets, ARMS, and NCAA applications.
The University of Utah is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, or protected veteran’s status.