Reporting to the Associate Director of Athletics for External Affairs, the Assistant Director of Athletics for Athletic Development and Strategic Partnerships is a member of the Athletic Department’s external relations team. This position is responsible for generating revenue through philanthropy, sponsorships, and strategic partnerships. This position requires working nights, weekends and occasionally holidays to attend appropriate athletic events.
- Works with head coaches to meet and exceed sport specific goals.
- Responsible for the organization of the department of athletics events including but not limited to homecoming, alumni days, and golf outings.
- Attends men’s basketball home games and oversees Pride Lounge hospitality area.
- Manages a donor portfolio of 200 prospects and meets annual solicitation, meeting, and dollars raised goals.
- Assists in the solicitation and sale of corporate sponsorships for the Athletics department.
- Assists with corporate sponsor cultivation and entertainment.
- Responsible for the marketing and sales of all athletic inventory including signage, program sales, radio/television sales, promotions, poster, and schedule card sales.
- Acts as a liaison between the corporate community and the Pride Club soliciting Pride Club donations with corporate sponsorships.
- Responsible for the solicitation and sale of premium ticket areas including courtside, suite experiences, and hospitality.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of revenue generation experience preferably in college athletics.