- Oversight related to the sale, distribution, and overall annual plan development for season tickets for basketball, football, and other athletic events.
- Develop marketing strategies and implement processes directly related to the oversight of camps, clinics, and external rentals.
- Assists with securing sponsorship and advertising agreements.
- Works collaboratively with University Advancement and the Director of Athletics related to constituent engagement – engagement opportunities throughout the year, ensuring each sport is engaged.
- Work collaboratively with University Advancement to develop and maintain Knight Nation (booster club). Implement annual fundraising drives, membership renewals, and solicitations.
- Work collaboratively with the Assistant Athletic Director for Media Relations to ensure marketing and advertising endeavors are implemented.
- Organize and oversee the annual athletics department/Knight Nation golf outing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, public relations, or related field; Masters preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in a professional, high-paced professional environment and direct experience with fundraising, constituent or community engagement, business operations, and/or special events preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication (oral and written) skills, experience managing projects to meet deadlines successfully, time management, the ability to develop and maintain record-keeping systems and procedures, general understanding of business functions, including a working knowledge of a donor management database system and ARMS software is preferred.