Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating game-day promotions and entertainment for all sports with an emphasis on men’s and women’s basketball, including scheduling in-game giveaways and promotions and overseeing anthem singers, cheerleaders/ dance team, PA scripts, halftime performers/ events, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a number of key graphic design marketing elements for the athletics department (i.e. schedule cards, posters, digital videoboard and LED scorer’s table, social media, facility enhancement projects, event and season ticket brochures, corporate partnership proposals, website, etc.)
- Hiring and supervising game-day marketing and/ or ticketing student staff and interns.
- Coordinating and maintaining youth group contacts and attendance at events.
- Designing and distributing weekly and monthly e-marketing materials (i.e., Peacock Newsletter).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, critical thinking, oral, and written communication skills.
- Understanding of evolving trends and best practices in college athletics and social & digital media/fan engagement.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of people and units, including various. stakeholders in the athletic department and across the institution.
- Working knowledge of Digital Marketing Software Platforms, such as Adobe CC products (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, etc.), SIDEARM websites, MS Office.