Louisiana Tech University is seeking applications for the Assistant Director of Athletics Marketing position. This 12 – 24 month position will work as part of the Athletic Department's external affairs team, while gaining valuable experience in all facets of collegiate athletic administration working closely with Communications, Creative Video, Development, LA Tech Sports Properties (IMG Learfield), and Ticketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from a nationally accredited university.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the functions of a collegiate athletics department.
- 2 years experience in a collegiate athletics role as an undergraduate student worker or graduate assistant.
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite with examples of creative work.
- Previous experience managing game day atmosphere.
- Familiarity with sound director or similar music software.
- Experience managing student interns/workers.