The Assistant Director of Compliance serves as a member of the Athletic Department compliance office and supports the Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance and Student Services in the administration of a comprehensive NCAA compliance program.
- Assist with NCAA compliance program including execution and development of policies, procedures, forms and systems related to NCAA bylaws and University policy and procedure.
- Oversee all recruiting logs for NCAA compliance.
- Manage playing and practice season declarations through Cai.
- Monitor and confirm playing and practice hours through Teamworks software.
- Provide rules interpretations to coaches, staff and student-athletes; work with NCAA and conference office to research interpretations and waivers.
- Collaborate with the Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance and Student Services to provide rules education sessions for all athletic department personnel, student athletes, and representatives of athletics interests.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree.
- Required: Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Required: Three years’ experience working in a collegiate athletic department and/or cumulative experience working in a collegiate athletic department.
- Preferred: Master's or Juris Doctor Degree.