Cincinnati Athletics is seeking candidates for the Assistant Director of Creative Services position to help drive the Bearcats brand and fan experience to new levels.
- Utilize knowledge of current graphic design software to produce visual material.
- Generate, proofread and edit finished product and ensure that all design work follows university branding standards.
- Maintain design standards for all material produced; stay abreast of technological advances in the field; recommend alternate approaches to design and production for cost-effective printed materials; maintain records and files.
- Consult with clients on requested projects; make recommendations and decisions related to design, ideas, approach, costs, technical specifications, etc.
- Liaison with printers, suppliers, etc. for assigned projects; write all specifications for printing, supplies, bids, etc.
- Perform related duties based on departmental need. This job description can be changed at any time.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four (4) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
- Experience in graphic design or related field.