The Assistant Director of Football Operations and Player Personnel assists with managing the day-to-day operations of the UIW Football team, takes administrative responsibility for all events and activities of the football program, and oversees the support services of student-athletes.
- Handles the day to day operations of the football program.
- Supervises Creative Content Coordinator and Recruiting Assistant.
- Ensures proper arrangements made for all team travel and meals for games.
- Coordinates football donor group and other fundraising events.
- Works directly with compliance office to ensure football program adheres to NCAA regulations.
- Assists with planning and execution of all logistics of preseason training camp.
- Assists with planning and execution of meals for official visits.
- Acts as football program liaison for campus housing.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in event management from inception to full execution.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of video editing software.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Employee shall adhere to all applicable rules and regulations of the University, the Conference, and the NCAA.
UIW is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in employment, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, veteran status, pregnancy, and religion (except in limited circumstances when religious preference is both permitted by law and deemed appropriate as a matter of University policy).